International Travellers
I saw my brother off at the airport today.
Last night we took him to dinner. I was riding in the back of the car with him, Brad on the left, Jane in the middle and me on the other side. We rode in silence, everyone thinking. I thought about his upcoming trip, about how much he had worked to save the money, about him travelling through Germany, meeting his friend, learning the language...
I turned to him and said: "You know, Brad, I'm jealous of you."
There was a brief pause, and he replied: "Alright. You can sit here on the way back."
Last night we took him to dinner. I was riding in the back of the car with him, Brad on the left, Jane in the middle and me on the other side. We rode in silence, everyone thinking. I thought about his upcoming trip, about how much he had worked to save the money, about him travelling through Germany, meeting his friend, learning the language...
I turned to him and said: "You know, Brad, I'm jealous of you."
There was a brief pause, and he replied: "Alright. You can sit here on the way back."
Comments
I don't have internet at home, and I cannot take time from work to write.
Also, I don't have the space for a computer at home, what with all the piles of money stacking up.
I'll start updating as soon as I've got around to burning some of it.
Tell me, though, Anonymous, how often have you updated Your blog?
Rob.
Glad to hear you are still alive and doing well
cheers
damo
I apologise sincerely for my bluntness. I realised not that it could be you, you see?
Where is your blog?
Rob.