Update

Fellow beings,

I am in London now and still searching for work. I came to London following the ubiquitous advice that it is a Mecca for IT contractors (not a title I would bestow upon myself, but I have no basis for argument). Having been looking now for more than 2 weeks, I have had serious interest from firms in Switzerland, USA and the West Indies, and one in London.

I am still writing in the time between stewing my brain with the sapping world of recruitment, but nothing very suitable for this blog. Given the bland, at best, and sometimes seriously concerned response I have elicited with my obscure allegories so far, I will wait until I have something more universally palatable before I publish here next.

Suffice it to say, for now, that I am experiencing suburban Mediterranean life here in London, and am slowly and unconsciously learning Turkish, Swahili and Greek, simply through cultural osmosis. My leather jacket serves me well here, but I haven't enough money for the amount of hair-gel required.

Until a burst of socially acceptable creative energy has me here again,
Take life and enjoy care.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've heard rumours you are in New York.

Do we get an update?

Popular Posts